Tuesday 10 July 2012

Assignment 2 feedback

I was pleased with the feedback for assignment 2. I am really enjoying doing the course but had found it a bit daunting to start with, as I had never had a blog post and found writing this a bit hard to get use to.
I am finding the recommendations for photographers to research helpful and I feel that the critique is helping my photography. I have booked on to a course to improved my photoshop as I hope to get more punchy black/ white images and vibrancy to my editing without getting an over saturated look.

I feel ok when editing landscapes but am not happy when editing street and lifestyle shots and often prefer black/white to the colour version. The next assignment will be  interesting for me as it is colour I am looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment