Friday 14 June 2013

Assignment 3 Evaluation



After working in black and white for assignment 2, I loved assignment 3 (Blog Reference - 17th July 2012) because I focused on colour photography and was really pleased with the feedback received.

I included some landscapes where I had been practising my skills using a tripod with a shutter release cable and a wide angle lens / use of a macro lens in the photo of the orchid. I based my research in this assignment on Ernest Haas (Blog Reference - 11th July 2012), who used richly saturated colours. I really liked his deliberately out of focus and blurred effects on some of his work. William Eggleston (Blog Reference - July 2012) was the other photographer that I researched. From a personal point it was not a style of photography that I enjoyed but put my favourite pictures of his work onto my blog.

I am looking forward to assignment 4 with the use of lighting techniques as this is something that I have not looked into.

No comments:

Post a Comment