Friday 14 June 2013

decision 1 when reviewing photos for the final assignment


I found wedding photography to be very fast paced, as you have to work quickly to get the shot as it does not come again, I wanted to capture natural emotion without too posed a look. I am worried about the shots to use in revising my assignment, as I was not allowed to take any photos during the ceremony. I really needed to include a photo of the bride and her father going into the church, the feedback criticised the original photo that I used for having a blown out background although I had seen other photographer using this effect and I preferred it to the otherwise busy background. in hindsight if I had of used a wider aperture then I would have put the background out of focus more but this comes with experience in fast moving situations

Here is the original picture that I used terri had started to get really nervous and her dad looked at her with a really proud look.

This is the other photo that I took just before when they were standing with the vicar preparing to go in, I don't like how cluttered the background is and if I had a chance to retake the photo I would use a wider aperture to blur the background




I feel that I really need to add one of these as the bride and her father walking into the church is an important part of my story. but unsure about the new picture as it as a far to cluttered background.

No comments:

Post a Comment