Friday 4 January 2013

Exercise 28 Judging colour temperature 1

In this exercise I need to find someone to take pictures of in different lighting conditions, 1 in full sunlight in the middle of the day, 1 in shade middle of the day and 1 in sunlight when the sun is close to the horizon

To start with I could only get the dog to pose for me and she soon got fed up with this so the first 2 pictures are of the dog and then I had to set about finding another model.


Shade


Sunlight

These 2 pictures show a real difference between the shade that looks quite dull and the orange that brightens up the sunlight


Shade This photo was taken on a sunny day with Kate shaded under a canopy, though it does not have as cold a look that I have shown with the picture of the dog in open shade which is still cooler in colour, the light is nice and even though


Sunlight in the midday
For this picture I got Kate to sit out in the sun, the light is very harsh on Katie's face creating an uneven tone and the colour shows a whiter cast.

Sunlight close to the horizon
It was later in the day now and Kate was getting tired so I found another couple of models, the light is now softer with the colour warmer




No comments:

Post a Comment